As a business owner, you are well aware of the multiple hats you need to wear and the complexities of making sure everything is running smoothly. The last thing you want to do is bookkeeping. At PPL, one of our most popular services is our Back Office Bookkeeping service. We take care of your books so you can do what you do best.
Here is just what our Back Office Bookkeeping services provide to you every week:
- We will address your books 2-3 times per week depending on your needs
- We will receive payments on your invoices and post deposits to your check register
- We will send an Accounts Receivable (AR) Aging summary to let you know who still has outstanding invoices
- We enter vendor bills, sending you a weekly Accounts Payable (AP) Aging summary for you to decide which bills need to be paid
- After you review the AP Aging, we pay your bills
- We take care of recording after the fact payroll
- We take care of the pre-recording payroll to help with cash flow forecasting
At the end of the month, we will also prepare your monthly bookkeeping, which includes credit card reconciliations, fixed asset additions and disposals, recording depreciation, and other monthly tasks.
As you probably can tell, Back Office Bookkeeping can free you up to focus on more important things and give you peace of mind knowing that your books are in order so your business can run without hiccups. If you’re interested in learning more about how PPL’s Back Office Bookkeeping can help you and your business, give us a call.